Walmart Gift Cards are the simplest options for you if you’re willing to impress your family, friends and lovable ones by your gift. Since Walmart has the tendency to take care of their regular and valuable customers, so succeeding that more effectively, Walmart introduced the “Gift Cards” for more convenience of its customers. This is what I told you in my previous article post, which you can visit later.
So today, I’m going to guide you about, reloading your ‘Walmart Gift Card’ using different services like PayPal and Debit Card for more convenience. So here we go…
Reloading Your Walmart Gift Card Online:
If you have any questions regarding online reloading of the Walmart Gift Card, then the answer is here.
As we all know that students usually suffer from limited budget problems. In these situations “Reloadable Walmart Gift Card” can be a reliable and fabulous option for them for shopping. If you are a cab driver then this Walmart Gift Card is much more valuable to you because you can use this Card on “Murphy USA Gas Stations” and can save a lot of bucks.
For reloading your Walmart Gift Card online you have these two easy options, which I’m going to tell you below, please pay attention to those:
How to Reload Walmart Credit Card Using PayPal:
You can reload your Walmart Credit Card with PayPal as well. For this, you have to follow the following procedure:
- very first you’ve to link your Walmart gift card to your Walmart Credit card. If you still don’t get your Walmart gift card, then also you need not worry about it. You can easily get it, by visiting any Walmart Superstore.
- After linking process, you need to log in to your Walmart account and follow the process of bank transfer reload.
- After filling all information, now please note down the provided Personal ACH Number, ABA Routing Number and Issuing Bank Name (this will be used to link your PayPal account to your Walmart account).
- Now you are ready to link your Walmart credit card with PayPal. Now log in to your PayPal account and add your ACH number and Routing number to the bank to link it.
- Now select the checking account option on PayPal (because your Walmart account is considered as Checking account) and click the “Link Bank” option.
- To confirm bank account linkage with the bank you need to input deposits of two small amounts on your Walmart card.
- If your transfers succeed then your Walmart gift card is now linked to your PayPal account.
- Now for transferring money from your PayPal account to your Walmart Card, you just have to log in to your pay pal account and click on WITHDRAW button after selecting your Walmart Card option.
- Now your PayPal will be transferred to your Walmart Card.
How to Use Debit Card to Reload Your Walmart Credit Card:
Your Walmart Credit Card can also be reloaded with Debit/prepaid card. This process is popularly known as ‘Rapid Reload’. For rapid reload you have to follow the below process:
- For this, first, you’ll have to visit any Walmart Superstore nearby
- Then ask a representative at the counter of them to reload your gift card.
- The representative would swipe your card in the respective machine and simply transfer your debit card balance to your Walmart Gift Card.
- You can use cash in place of your debit card as well but for both of the procedures, you have to make a visit to Walmart Stores.